If your car has a case of the shakes, it is highly likely that at least one of your wheels need balancing. It is not only difficult to drive with unbalanced wheels, but this condition can create bald spots in your tyres, permanent vibration and uneven tyre wear.
Your wheels might need to be balanced if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- At certain speeds your car shakes.
- You have recently had new tyres fitted.
- You have had a tyre removed from its rim.
- You have noticed even a small amount of irregular tyre wear.
- You have unusual vibrations in your steering wheel.
Getting your wheels balanced will increase the life of your steering and suspension systems and optimise your fuel efficiency.